Client: Green Bay Water Utility
Given an understanding of the utility’s GIS‑related goals and objectives combined with a solid background in utility operations, POWER has delivered ongoing services for advancing the use of the GIS and Cityworks since 2004.
- Prepared the water and landbase data to make it suitable for migration to ArcFM and worked with the conversion vendor to perform multi-point transformation so the re-projected water data coverages fit the Brown County land fabric.
- Developed menus in Esri’s ArcPad software for inspectors to easily capture and update the condition information for valves and hydrants, resulting in a low-cost and lightweight mobile solution.
- Configured Cityworks for water distribution and then advanced the use of Cityworks for water treatment plant asset management and Storeroom for inventory management.
- Automated work orders and meter inspections to meet regulatory requirements for cross connection protection
- Developed GPS as-built process using Trimble RTK GPS receiver and Trimble YUMA collection computer.
- Implementation and configuration of ArcFM including ArcSDE geodatabase modeling
- Water and land data migration
- Application development to meet the utility’s mapping and plotting needs
- Deployed TC Technologies Go!Sync in conjunction with ArcView
- Implemented Cityworks for Water Distribution Department and Treatment Plant, replaced the inventory management software and integrated Cityworks with the Billing database and CIS
- Upgrade support services to Cityworks AMS 2014 and GIS ArcGIS 10.2.1
- Cross Connection Administration using Cityworks 2014