With a dedicated team, we can manage the overall critical piping assessment program for you including the scheduling/planning of future inspections and monitoring activities at your plants.
We employ a multi-phased approach that can be tailored specifically to you and the needs of your plant(s). This approach results in cost-effective, high-value solutions for your plant. And all engineering services are provided under the direct supervision of licensed professional engineers who maintain responsible charge of the work.
- Phase I: Perform Validation Walkdown
- Phase 2: Confirm the Position of the As-Found High Energy piping
- Phase 3: Create Piping Stress Analysis Computer Models
- Phase 4: Manage Non-destructive Examinations
- Phase 5: Perform Walkdown/Assessment of High Energy Piping
- Phase 6: Perform As-Found Piping Stress Analysis
- Phase 7: Perform Updated Piping Stress Analysis
- Phase 8: Prepare Engineering Report