For your oil and gas projects, POWER’s team of engineers and environmental specialists can help meet your needs from wellhead to burner tip. From FERC 7(c) applications to process plant design and construction management, we are your team. Armed with our proven project management approach refined over 35 years, we are ready to meet your needs with the individualized attention and reliable results you deserve.
Our multi-disciplinary design engineering team is focused on the midstream sector and offers the full range of design services for your projects, as well as the accompanying commissioning, construction management and operational support services.
Our environmental specialists and scientists are backed by years of natural gas project experience spanning the nation. The combination of our industry knowledge, scientific expertise and practical approach will help lead you to appropriate and cost-effective solutions throughout all phases of your project.
Where can we meet your needs?
We’re there when you need us with services spanning the oil and gas industry—from upstream wellheads through midstream processing and transportation to downstream delivery.
- Exploration and production
- Gathering, compression, dehydration and processing
- Pipelines, storage and LNG operations
What can we do for you?
We offer a wide range of environmental and engineering and operational support services all under one roof.
- Feasibility and routing studies
- Permitting and licensing—federal (CWA, ESA, FERC, NEPA, NHPA), state and local
- Biological and cultural surveys
- Impact assessments
- Inspection and monitoring
- Stakeholder outreach, multi-media communication tools and interactive visual applications
Engineering & Operational Support
- Multi-disciplinary engineering design
- Electrical distribution design and utility interface engineering
- Geospatial and asset management solutions
- Field engineering, commissioning support and construction management
- Operator training
Learn more: Powerful Solutions for Natural Gas (PDF)