You want to make sure that your microgrid project will operate as you expect. POWER Engineers’ system analysis and modeling can verify that it will.
Predicting electrical system performance under all conditions is vital to planning, permitting, designing, operating and protecting your system. POWER experts use state-of-the-art modeling software to provide a roadmap for investment in your power system.
If necessary and appropriate, we also can characterize the performance of traditional generation sources that will operate in the new microgrid.
You gain solution-based expertise that presents practical alternatives which balance cost, system capacity and reliability.
- Microgrid electrical models to predict and verify microgrid operation, including real and reactive power flow models
- Real Time Digital Simulator
- Electrical fault and protective relay coordination analysis
- Arc flash hazard analysis
- Stability analysis for islanding, paralleling and black-start operation under heavy-load and light-load conditions
- Generator performance characterization